Monday, July 5, 2010

"What We Do"


I work part-time at a community Arts work space and this week all my work colleagues and I are exhibiting our own work at Aratoi Museum of Art and History in Masterton. The opening is on friday 9th July at 5.30pm and you're all welcome.
The shop is going well and I have had visitors from Christchurch and Auckland this week. I have made some lovely neck warmers from a wool/bamboo blend in muted blues and greys.
Also am in the process of finishing some more felted bags for the shop, will post some pictures when they are ready.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello again. Its Gail from Oz! Hope your sweet little shop is doing ok! That is I hope your selling stuff????I guess its no good if you have such cuteness but no one buys anything, right? I was intersted by your most recent comment  about the exhibition you are involved in. That sounds really interesting, and I hope you have a good weekend. I will wait to hear all about it in your next post. Goodluck Gailx